HAVANA TIMES, August 21 — Cuba dedicates ample space Sunday in its official media to the deteriorating situation in Libya for the government of Moammar Gadhafi, who says he will fight to the end as rebels have finally entered the capital Tripoli.
Cuba has maintained support of Libya against what it considers a foreign intervention by NATO forces.
At this time, the top six articles on Cubadebate.cu, the leading government website are:
– More than 300 dead and a thousand wounded in Libya, says the government
– Libyan Opposition in the Green Square of Tripoli, capture son of Gahhafi
– NATO sharpshooters create panic in Tripoli
– Commotion in the hotel where foreign press stays
– Gadhafi says he will stay in Libya to the end
-The demolition of Tripoli, sonic bombs, rockets bomb governmental palace