Can I extend my tourist visa if I’m staying in a casa particular or legal homestay?

If you’re staying in a homestay and want to extend your tourist visa, you will need your passport, visa, CUC 25 in “sellos de timbre” (tax stamps) and the most current receipt from your homestay owner showing rent paid.