What Papers Do I Need for Cuba?

Question: I live in Lebanon and want to go to Cuba for one month. What papers do I need and how long do they take?

Answer: Since you live in Lebanon, it would be best to check directly with the Cuban Embassy in that country to get up-to-date information about the process of applying for a visa to visit Cuba. The contact information for the Cuban Embassy in Beirut is as follows:

Embassy of Cuba in Beirut, Lebanon
Hazmieh-Mar Takla
Rue Said Freiha
Center Farrania
2901 6727 Beirut, Lebanon
Telephone (961) 05-459925 / (961) 05-459930 / (961) 05-950045

Fax (961) 05-950070
Web Site http://www.embacubalebanon.com (available in English, French and Arabic)
Email [email protected]
Office Hours: Office hours for the public: from 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Closed during Cuban holidays (January 1, May 1, July 25, 26 & 27, October 10, December 25)

On their website, you will find information for visiting Cuba on their page entitled “Consular” which, among other things, provides a list of requirements and documents asked for by Cuban immigration authorities for tourists to Cuba.

For the Embassy of Lebanon in Havana, their contact information is as follows:

Embassy of Lebanon in Havana

Calle 17-A, No. 16403

Entre 164 y 174

Siboney, Municipio Playa

Ciudad de La Habana, Cuba

Telephone (537) 208-6220 / (537) 208-6221

Fax (537) 208-6432

Email [email protected]

One thought on “What Papers Do I Need for Cuba?

  • To register for the Marabana, Havana marathon you can go to http://www.cuba1tours.com and follow the “sports” links to the registration form. Cuba1tours has been registering people for the marathon for more than six years and can also book accommodations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.