By Circles Robinson, editor
HAVANA TIMES – In the run up to our tenth anniversary we just began an ongoing campaign seeking reader support for our online publication, which brings you non-stop news and commentary from Cuba as well as some other Latin American coverage especially from Venezuela and Nicaragua, close allies of the Cuban government.
For a change of how we present ourselves, I’d like to ask you to watch these two short videos made with the assistance of two of our contributors with the history and reason to be of our efforts.
If you would like to help make Havana Times possible please click on the following link which has the easy to follow instructions: https://mediaoutreach.org/havana-times-donate
Where are we at in 2018
When I last wrote an About Us post in 2016 I tried to give a run down of the situation facing our writers and efforts. Little has changed since so for a summary of our objectives as a publication, the risks involved for independent media and writers, and our funding sources, please read the first article on the Related Posts list: Havana Times Reaches 8th Birthday.
- Havana Times Reaches 8th Birthday
- An Online Reflection of Cuba
- Havana Times Editor Quizzed on Cuba
- HT Makes it to Year Four!
- Havana Times: The First Anniversary
- Havana Times: We’ve Made it to Year Two!
- Havana Times and its Younger Contributors
- “Cuba Expert” Slurs Havana Times
- Havana Times Praised and Attacked
Contact Havana Times here: [email protected]